The days that I start off with a raw breakfast smoothie are the best days. Not only does this sweet treat get my gastrointestinal tract moving, but it gives me the energy I need to power through my busy days. This smoothie is jam packed with nutrients, fiber, and minerals.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 ripe organic banana
- 1/2 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen organic pineapple
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup frozen WILD blueberries (the wild part is very important! You can read why here.)
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian spirulina
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw, local, wild, organic honey
- 1-2 cups filtered water or spring water for your liquid (I use a Berkey filter.) You can also sub. almond or coconut milk.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Let me know it you try this recipe!
Until next time,