Looking for an easy way to incorporate more raw food into your diet? Or on the Raw Til 4 lifestyle like me? Then I’ve got the perfect meal idea for you!
This wrap is a tasty, easy, inexpensive, and — best of all — nutritious way to get in your greens.
I made the wraps pictured with a spoonful of baked Japanese yam as it was after 4 p.m. But just omit the yam to make these wraps completely raw. I’ve included my recipe for the wraps + my zesty dressing below.
Easy Collard Green Wraps
- Collard greens, washed and de-stemmed
- Spring mix
- Cilantro (or coriander), sliced
- Sprouts (I used alfalfa)
- Roma tomato, sliced or diced
- Avocado, sliced
- Sweet onion, sliced
- Garlic, minced
- Baked yam or potato, if desired
- Lay your collard green down on your plate facing up.
- Layer all the veggies in the middle.
- Drizzle on your dressing.
- Wrap it all up and enjoy!
Zesty Salad Dressing
- 1/2 the juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw organic wildflower honey (Alternatively, you could use date paste or organic maple syrup.)
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Drizzle on your wrap and enjoy!
If you tried my recipe, let me know what you think in a comment below!
1 comments on “Easy Raw Collard Green Wraps”