Packing for any trip can be stressful, especially when you’re flying. On my recent trip from Detroit to Atlanta, I packed my Herschel backpack full of my favorite essentials. Read on to discover what they are! #VeganOnTheGo
- Water. I always bring my reusable stainless steel 1 liter water bottle with me everywhere I go. Staying hydrated is so important, especially in the air!
- GoMacro bars — These little bars are better than fast food at the airport.
- My favorite scent which also doubles as a facial spray: Heritage Store Rose Petals Rosewater Spray
- My favorite organic lip care item is The Burren Perfumery sweet orange & honey lip gloss
- Sunglasses — never a bad idea
- A brush — just in case
- EO Organic Hand Sanitizer
- Current read: The Lightning Tree by Patrick Rothfuss
- Current read: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
- Macbook Pro — for writing/editing/work
- Medical Medium on SoundCloud
What are your favorite carry on items?
Let me know in a comment below!