Looking for an all-natural face mask that treats dull, dry, sensitive skin + acne and exfoliates? It only takes three ingredients and you probably already have at least two of them at home. This face mask is so good for your skin, you could it eat! Literally.
- 1/2 sliced organic lemon (a lime would work, too). The fruit acid works as your natural exfoliater.
- 1 teaspoon organic, local, raw, wildflower honey (This is very important! You should always purchase your honey from a local bee farmer who treats their bees with love. Never store-bought, as factory-farmed honey contributes to our bee epidemic. No bees = no food.)
- 1 teaspoon ground organic, local bee pollen – I buy mine on Etsy. Bee pollen has wonderful medicinal properties used by the ancient Egyptians and Chinese. You can eat it or use topically. I do both.
- In a bowl, combine honey and ground bee pollen.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice.
- Use the lemon rind to slather the concoction all over your face or other area of skin. (This can be very messy! So, I recommend doing this right before you shower.)
- Let sit for 10 – 15 minutes, until dry. Then, rinse.
- Enjoy your smooth, beautiful skin!